How To Register For Ehsaas Labour Program Check your Application Status 2020
- Capacity development of the Ministry of Labor,
- social partners and other stakeholders in the field of information and analysis of the labor market;
- Technical assistance for the preparation of a National Employment Policy;
- Advisory services to the National Committee for the Improvement of the Labor Force Survey (LFS) of Pakistan; and Promotion of employment in post-crisis situations.
Step by Step Instructions |How To Register For Ehsaas Labour Program
Note. Registered individuals will be thoroughly investigated after submitting summary reports for online applications. Here’s where you start:
- Open Ehsaas Labour Portal by visiting this link.
- Enter your CNIC No.
- Enter your Mobile Number.
- Select your Network Operator.
- Click On Register Button.
- Type your CNIC number in the first box.
- In the second row, type your Mobile Number.
- Then choose your Network Operator.
- In the last row, enter the code shown to the left side of the box